The Exhibition Hall opens at 8:00 AM and will remain open until all sessions have finished for the day at 6:30 PM. Exhibitors will at their booths in varying schedules. A map of the exhibitor’s location will be provided during registration, included in your welcome pack.
Lief Simon welcomes Retire Overseas Conference attendees to the event and presents his opening remarks.
Kathleen Peddicord shares insights on how to make the most of your time and the opportunities presented at the 2019 Retire Overseas Conference.
Lee Harrison presents on the all-important topic of timing your retirement.
What do you need to do to get your financial affairs in order for a move overseas?
This is the workshop that will answer that question for you. Our panel of experts will reveal everything you need to know to make your own financial plan for retirement overseas.
In this workshop, you’ll learn the good, the bad, and the ugly of establishing a physical presence overseas.
- “Big Brother,” Google, And Hackers Want You— Learn How To Protect Your Strategic Information Zafar Khan, RPost Communications *For Accredited Investors Only
***For Accredited Investors Only
The Exhibition Hall opens at 8:00 AM and will remain open until all sessions have finished for the day at 7:30 PM. Exhibitors will at their booths in varying schedules. A map of the exhibitor’s location will be provided during registration, included in your welcome pack.
In this important-yet-fun workshop, we’ll address all of these nitty-gritty issues that you’ll need to know once you’ve landed in your new country.
Understanding your options and how to structure your new life overseas can save you thousands of dollars in taxes each year… even reduce your tax burden to zero.
- Live And Invest In Portugal — Tax, Real Estate, And Immigration
- The Best Of The Rest
- Aquaponics: The Investment Opportunity Of The 21st Century
- Algarve: 6-Time LIOS Winner Of The Best Place In The World To Retire
- Brazil For Capital Appreciation And High Rental Yields
- Panama’s Top Residency Visa Options
- Diversify Your Investment Portfolio— Panama’s Top Real Estate Picks For Investors
The Exhibition Hall opens at 8:00 am and will remain open until all sessions have finished for the day at 6:05 pm. Exhibitors will at their booths in varying schedules. A map of the exhibitors location will be provided during registration, included in your welcome pack.
What’s different about buying property overseas? Nearly everything. In this workshop, we’ll go over everything from identifying (and avoiding) the “gringo prices” to the little-known secret for saving tens of thousands of dollars on each purchase.
This workshop has a double agenda: First, to help you understand what you can expect of health care in a foreign country; second, to present your options for health insurance coverage.
- Finding Your French Dream Home
- Frontline Caribbean For Yields And Growth
- Earn 16% From Organic Agriculture— A Farm You Can Call Your Own
- Vista Encantada On Mexico’s Glorious South-Pacific Coast
- Own In Panama’s Premier Oceanfront Community On The Azuero Sunset Coast
- Indonesia (Bali)
- Life In Italy’s Abruzzo Region… Plus Your Property Options
- Real Estate Opportunities In Salinas
- Pakakuna Gardens: A Hidden Paradise In The Middle Of The World
- Turn-Key Profits Up To 17% In 2 Top Colombian Markets
As a closing to the Retire Overseas Conference, we will be doing a Q&A to help clarify, answer, and address your personal questions and concerns.
You’ve just experienced3 days of networking and information overload. It’s time to take a step back and review what comes next. Here’s a step-by-step guide on what to do once you leave the event… from whittling down your destination options to preparing your home for a move.
*Speakers, session schedule, and other specific event details are subject to change.
Take The First Step To Your New Life Overseas...
Reserve your seat online now while tickets last, or call us at 1-888-627-8834 x2
A Must-Attend Session For First-Timers:
How To Make The Most Of The Retire Overseas Conference
From Kathleen PeddicordDay 1: 8:10 AM — 8:40 AM
Kathleen Peddicord, Founder of Live and Invest Overseas, shares insights on how to make the most of your time and the opportunities presented at the 2020 Retire Overseas Conference. This is a must-attend session for anyone trying to narrow down their options for potential overseas retirement destinations.